Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally!- er, or Initially...

Four months.
It has been four months since I left Vancouver, B.C. and stepped into Amman, Jordan... And almost four months since I have been aching to start a blog. Everyday I nag to myself, begging me to get off my lazy bum and start that blog!
So here I am, four months after learning to regain confidence, four months after starting a new beginning, and four months after trying to plan my future. Needless to say, I have not changed much; I just have learned to cope with my world, a step at a time, knowing that in reality, I am still in kindergarden when it comes to the school of life.
That is why, I have decided to stick to the Prophet's (PBUH) quote " Live your life like a traveller" and Khalil Gibran's quote "I want to be alive to all the life that is in me now, to know each moment, to the uttermost" and just be...
I will rant, and rant, and rant, but I will also tell tales as much as I can, I actually do not know what will come my way, but whatever it may be, I look forward to sharing it on this blog. So be prepared to hear things that you may like and dislike...

So with a leg in Jordan , another in Vancouver, a brain formed in the Emirates, and a heart lingering in Palestine, I am glad that I have finally found a place to illustrate my feelings, openly.

Cheers...

No comments: